Healthy Life - www.Shaklee.net/go

 

 

SHAKLEE.NET/GO. I like to stay informed about the world around me and that includes how to keep me and my family healthy. I created this space on the web to help spread the word so you too can stay healthy. Let me help you - together we'll create a healthier environment for ourselves and our children. Learn about relieving stress and other health related issues; Diet, Nutrition, Vitamin Supplements, Herbs, and Exercise.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Boosting The Body’s Immune System - Interferon



Boosting The Body's Immune System - Interferon


Interferon

(NAPS) - The human body is constantly under attack from millions of microorganisms with which we share the planet, which is why it is important not to take your immune system for granted.

What can you do to help keep your immune system healthy and ready to shield your body from infection? To answer this question, our company recently formed the Center for Immune Research, which offers these important tips...